Wednesday 9 October 2013

Experiments in Hair

Hello there!

While I've been away I've done plenty of experimenting with my hair, and every now and then have even remembered to snap a few photos to share with you! So here are some of my good (and bad) hair days from the last eight months.


One of the last photos from the awful old flat, when I was starting to work on brushing out curls. Not very tidy!



A few experiments with rolls, so far these on the fringe area are the only kind I have any kind of success with, I just can't get victory rolls to work yet! The curls in these aren't brushed well at all :P


The brushing out begins to improve!

And then, recently, I discovered this amazing page, which taught me the most wonderful, easy, quick vintage hairstyle, which I am now reliant upon.


This was my second attempt, the first was when my hair was still wet and it didn't work out so well! I just did a little quiff at the front for simplicity's sake.




While I was on holiday in Devon last week I wore this style nearly every day, usually combined with a little fringe roll. More of Devon to come!






And to bring things up to date, today's hair! This has become my everyday-so-long-as-I-can-be-bothered-to-set-it-the-night-before hair. See above for what I do when I can't!

Phew! I think that's enough for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment