Saturday 19 January 2013

Outfit post number 1!

Well, I might as well get started right away! I am, however, going back a few days for this, the last two days I've been snowed in and wearing either pyjamas, which, though glam-ish, no one outside this house is seeing, or, if going outside, several woolly jumpers and Doc Martens.

So this outfit comes from Thursday, when the snow had just started and I was channelling The Princess from The G-string Murders:



The boots (which have a turned over top and little laces at the back that you can't see) I bought for £15 in a shop in my university town, sadly gone now. The faux fur coat (£10) faux fur hat (£4), fleece lined gloves (£1) and awesome Jaeger pencil skirt (£2) were all from Credit Crunchers, a wicked little vintagey shop in Birmingham. You have to be prepared to rummage for a while, but I've found some absolute gems there. 

And underneath:

Please excuse the rubbish hair, there is a pin curl in the front that you can't really see! Monsoon angora cardigan (£2) and knitted top with nice round neck and buttoned sleeves (£2) both from Credit Crunchers. I seem to have been a bit of a walking ad for them that day!

So, that is my attempt at staying warm yet stylish on the snowy streets of Birmingham!

Cherry x

No comments:

Post a Comment